4404 Oak Tree Lane
Tampa Bay, Florida 34410
Tel: 561-555-0110 Cell: 561-555-6789
Experienced Radiologic Technologist seeks employment opportunity to advance a career in medical diagnostic technology. Three years postgraduate experience in all medical diagnostic procedures involving the use of general radiographic techniques. Extensive Operating and Emergency room experience.
Background also encompasses work experience in various business enterprises, including positions with managerial responsibility and interfacing with people on all levels, providing quality customer service.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Five years “hand-on” experience and capabilities with x-ray modality.
2. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
3. Demonstrated planning, organizational, and implementation ability.
4. Diversified business experience, including sales and customer service, as well as personnel supervisory responsibilities.
5. Capable of working independently or as a team effort.
6. Computer knowledgeable.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER
School of Radiologic Technology
Registered Radiologic Technologist
Rotate training at the following medical facilities:
1. Delray Medical Center, Delray Beach, FL: Acquired experience in the medical trauma unit.
2. Delray Medical Center Outpatient Facility, Delray Beach, FL
3. Cleveland Clinic, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4. West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton, FL
5. Hollywood Medical Center, Hollywood, FL
6. Broward Community College, Ft, Lauderdale, FL: Associate of Science Degree Candidate
MEMORIAL HOSPITAL WET, PEMBROKE PINES, FL 4/99-7/02
Acquired in-depth x-ray experience at this 184 bed metropolitan general hospital.
Extensive experience in the OR and ER.
NATIONAL TIRE & BATERRY, DAVE, FL 6/96-8/97
Customer Service Adviser
Assisted customer with merchandise selection and resolving problems and complaints.
DISCOUNT AUTO PARTS, TAMARAC, FL 11/93-6/96
Part Specialist/Team Leader
Supervised daily store operations in absence of store manager.
Responsible for maintenance of extensive parts inventory, supervising shipping and receiving from company warehouse and entering data into computer program.
Furnished upon request.