111 Gray Place
Nashville, TN 37204
To actively participate as a team member for improvement in the profitability and growth of a company.
Loft & John, Inc. – March 1992 to present
Manager—Budgeting & Planning.
Primary responsible for:
* Coordination and assimilation of Budget Plan, which included sales forecast operating budget, and capital expenditure plan.
* Preparation of detailed operating budgets, both annual and rollover for each strategic business unit and corresponding actual performance reports.
* Reviewing and analyzing monthly and quarterly variances and recommending corrective action to the management
* Preparation of cash flow projections, flash and actual income statement.
* Special projects.
In addition, also responsible for retail stores’ accounting, cash management, and payroll administration, reporting directly to the Controller; supervising four people in the Finance Department.
* Improved corporation’s ability to utilize cash generated from retail stores through the use of on-line reporting system.
* Recommended to management to recognize some of the unprofitable operations.
Tennessee Power & Light, Inc. – August 1986 to March 1992
Manufacturer of hydraulic and other industrial valves.
Sales $15-20 MM
Manager—Financial Reports & Analysis/Manager—General Accounting.
* Develop, organize, and prepare short- and long-range Profit Plan, which included income and cash flow projection and capital expenditure plan.