GRAD Program-For Engineers
GRAD (Global Recruiting and Development) is a worldwide upstream program to optimize global recruiting and early development of geoscientists and eng ineers. It is designed to meet current needs and future challenges of ConocoPhillips Business Units worldwide. You will work with several different assignments in your first years, strengthening your skills with different types of significant projects, and selected GRAD participants may have the opportunity to work outside Indonesia for 12-18 months during their third to fifth years.
1. Final year students, or Fresh graduates (bachelor/master) , or New hires with 3 years of industry experience.
2. Majoring in geophysics, geology, and engineering (petroleum, mechanical, chemical, and electrical).
3. Fluent in English (oral and writing).
4. Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities.
5. Have an outstanding performance such as GPA minimum 3.40 of 4.00 scale, minimum 3.00 for petroleum engineering.
For application procedure just click on: here