The program is highly competitive and lasts around 12 months. The scope covers ConocoPhillips Upstream (Exploration, Production & Transportation) operations and focuses on how our business meets the requirements of all Stakeholders (investors, employees, customers, vendors & local communities) . In particular, the program provides the Business Apprentices the opportunity to demonstrate the following positive characteristics: leadership, effective communication, commercial awareness, problem analysis, initiative, innovation and creativity, planning and organizing, personal and team skills.
1. Fresh graduates with bachelor/master degree or hire with max. 1 year of work experience.
2. Majoring in Management (Finance, Marketing, Strategic, Banking), Economics, Accounting, Tax, Statistics, International Relations, Communication / Public Affairs, Business Administration, Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Material, Industrial, Chemical, Environmental), Information Technology / Computer Science, Mathematics & Science (Mathematic, Physic, Chemistry), and Social Sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Social Welfare).
3. Fluent in English (oral and writing).
4. Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities
5. Have an outstanding performance, GPA minimum 3.30 of 4.00 scale.
6. Able to start work in October 2008.
For application procedure just click on: here